Our good friends, the Tanners, came up to visit a couple weeks ago and took these for us. As you can tell, they're pros. For whatever reason, as soon as we say "cheese" Liberty plunks that thumb in her mouth and won't let go. It looks like she's laughing in this picture, but she's actually cussing at me for pulling it out of her mouth.
And here are the girls at The Picture People at the Mall. We didn't really have time for pictures of just the kids when the Tanners were here, so I took them down the hill hoping to get a good shot to show off their dresses. As usual, Liberty turned into Mr. Hyde as soon as she saw the camera. Even though this one isn't as amazing as Jason Tanner's work, I thought it was cute enough to make it onto the blog.
Eve is actually starting kindergarten already! I don't know where the years went. It seems like just yesterday she was this small -
So, we're starting a new school year; Apple Buds will get going the second week of September, and soon it will be time to put fall vegetables and flowers in the garden. The girls keep growing like weeds, and I'm growing like one of those monster pumpkins at the fair. We'll find out if the time bomb is a girl or boy toward the middle of Sept., and trust me, you'll be the first to know. Not that anyone has any doubt that it's another girl, right?
I'll be putting some of the dresses and baby carriers that I love to sew on www.etsy.com in a week or two, so I'll let you know when that happens. Aren't you proud I finally figured out how to put a link on the blog?
5 comments:
Just one word - ADORABLE! Thumb sucking and all!
Congradulations on the beer belly! Hopefully its another girl since you guys make such cute ones!
Thanks, Trina! I have to admit, I agree :)
Cute pictures!
I have discovered the not so fun notion that little boys like to destroy everything everywhere! Austin is little destructo boy, and it is absolutely impossible to have a clean house--like it used to be! I have been told over and over again that that is just how most little boys are. While it is fun to have a boy...oh, it would be so much easier if he'd been a girl! Congrats!
Michellyn
Great Pictures Megan, and the girls get cuter and cuter. I love Libby's big eyes. And those dresses are beautiful! I wish I could sew like you...I'll be watching the website:)
Post a Comment