On Fri. night Ben called to tell me he was leaving his computer at the office so we could have some fun with the girls, so we decided to take them to the Gold Country Fair in Auburn. We didn't get there until after 7, and it was pretty hot, so that's why everybody looks kind of dopey. We had fun checking out the farm animals, though. Before we did that, we stopped by the tigers - yes real tigers. I didn't take a picture of the tigers, because I was too chicken . Here's a picture from the Auburn Journal (Ben, the html expert put it on here for me - he says it's not really here even though we can all see that it is). Can you tell why I was a little nervous about using flash photography?
Checking out the 4-H pigsLibby was a little nervous about petting the steer. She actually smacked him when he got too close. Libby saying "bye bye" to the animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment