skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Halloween!
Ok, so maybe you're starting to get sick of the posts. Nothing for ages, then suddenly they won't stop! Seriously, though, the kids were so adorable last night, I just had to put these pictures up. We went to our church Halloween party which was amazing as usual and the kids had a total blast. Monica and Ryan and their kids came too. I hardly ever bring them up, but they're a huge part of our life. They live next door and we homeschool our kids together. They're kids are somewhere between siblings and cousins with our kids. In fact, today I was talking to Eve about her upcoming birthday. She told me she wants a fairy tea party. I asked her, "what about RJ? He might not like to be a fairy." She told me, "he can be the cowboy who kills all the fairies and steals their tea party stuff." Eve has such a clear understanding of the differences between boys and girls. 

Makayla Brown was a princess. Liberty was so happy to see her. She went running up to greet Makayla shouting, "RJ!"
And the winner is... There was no costume contest, but if there had been, Olan would have won for most realistic, hands down.


Of course, Sadie wanted "what my sister has." Eve watched to make sure Nancy got the sundae just right. 

Eve and Sadie on the hay ride - jam packed to say the least. Libi didn't last long - after a circuit of the upper parking lot, the driver came back to where we were waiting to rescue her from the crush.
Yes, that's a little VW - a rabbit I think - giving hay rides. I love the McGuires, they know how to party.

And the highlight of the evening; trunk-or-treating!


No comments:
Post a Comment