skip to main |
skip to sidebar
He's Finally Here!
Nathan Hale Mavy was born on Tues morning, 1/13/09 at 4:15. He weighed 9 lbs, 4 oz at birth, and he's 21 inches. He was born at home, and fast! I woke up at about 3:30, and woke Ben up at 4:00. Poor guy, I was giving him a laundry list of things to do, people to call, help me get out of the bathroom, wash your hands, check on the kids, but I wouldn't let him leave my side. He did great. I still don't know how he was able to do so much in 15 minutes. Monica, who lives next door, got here just in time to catch him. Ben's Dad was here getting the kids when Nathan was born, and Ben's sister, Carrina just barely missed the birth but was there to help right after. All in all, an amazing experience, and we feel truly blessed to have the privilege of growing our family. Love and thanks to all of you who have been so supportive!
Ben and Megan
By the way, here's a link to the original Nathan Hale's biography - http://www.connecticutsar.org/patriots/hale_nathan.htm











4 comments:
Congratulations! I am glad things went so smoothly. He is very handsome :) We are excited to meet little Nathan!
Congratulations
Congratulations!
Blessings and Prosperity in the coming years!
Beautiful Family~*
With Love, Cami and Family
Thanks, everybody! We're sure thrilled to have our little boy in the house.
Post a Comment