Eve is growing up too fast! She has her first loose tooth. When she showed me her wiggly tooth and asked me what was wrong with it, my heart sank a little. I can't believe this is happening. The transition from overgrown toddler to little lady has come so quickly! Just last year we were struggling with tantrums, and now she's responsible and helpful and thoughtful. She's a joy to be around, and it's a privilege to teach her hungry mind, but I'm a little sad she's not a baby anymore.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Our Marvel-less State Government
First of all, everyone should go check out Ben's latest post. You won't understand the title of the post until you read it. I Love this guy! I'm sure that's not a surprise to anyone :)
Eve is growing up too fast! She has her first loose tooth. When she showed me her wiggly tooth and asked me what was wrong with it, my heart sank a little. I can't believe this is happening. The transition from overgrown toddler to little lady has come so quickly! Just last year we were struggling with tantrums, and now she's responsible and helpful and thoughtful. She's a joy to be around, and it's a privilege to teach her hungry mind, but I'm a little sad she's not a baby anymore.
And here, finally, is a video of the boy talking. He's been doing this for a month-and-a-half now, but I finally made the effort to get a video and actually put it online, with Ben's help, of course (I hate learning new things on the computer).
Eve is growing up too fast! She has her first loose tooth. When she showed me her wiggly tooth and asked me what was wrong with it, my heart sank a little. I can't believe this is happening. The transition from overgrown toddler to little lady has come so quickly! Just last year we were struggling with tantrums, and now she's responsible and helpful and thoughtful. She's a joy to be around, and it's a privilege to teach her hungry mind, but I'm a little sad she's not a baby anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that stage! He's adorable! I remember that outfit, I loved it on Aaron with his red hair. Nathan looks quite handsom in it as well!
I wish I could wear one - it looks so comfy!
Post a Comment