This is Ben's cousin Amy. I've been snooping on your blog lately. That is totally how I picture Ben, even today. You need to put some recent shots of him on here so I can start seeing him as an adult. Very cute pics of both!
Obviously not the Fed Ex guy :) We announced that pregnancy right after Ben got home from a month working out of state. Ben sent an e-mail to everybody that said "I just got home from WY. Megan's pregnant."
6 comments:
This is Ben's cousin Amy. I've been snooping on your blog lately. That is totally how I picture Ben, even today. You need to put some recent shots of him on here so I can start seeing him as an adult. Very cute pics of both!
Nice face. That is how I still see Ben too!
Wow, so who is Nathan's father? ;)
Obviously not the Fed Ex guy :) We announced that pregnancy right after Ben got home from a month working out of state. Ben sent an e-mail to everybody that said "I just got home from WY. Megan's pregnant."
That's hilarious! How did you manage the exact expression!? too cute, I love it! I'll have to try that with our boys and Jason!
That's just how they both smile! Can't you see the mischeif?
Post a Comment