Finally we got rid of this nasty eye sore. I don't know what it's called, but it's tenacious. It took years of spraying it with round up every spring to really kill it dead. I guess cutting it down just strengthens the roots so we had to leave it up, but now it's gone!
Here's Libby on my back waving hello (or trying to get the camera, you decide.)
The Girls wanted to play in the sprinkler today since it's a lovely 84 degrees out, and I couldn't resist getting out the camera. They had a blast as you can see. Liberty really surprised me. I didn't expect her to want to get wet, but when I first turned on the water I turned it up way too high and Libby got sprayed at the far end of the lawn. I turned it down right away and waited for the screams, but instead she went right over to the water and played there until she was completely soaked! Anyway, here a few of all the girls getting wet. I love the weather here!
Who's winning?
Sadie getting a drink.
Big sister Eve is always ready to lend Libby a hand.
Oops, Sadie's suit is on backwards!
1 comment:
80 degree weather!!! Amazing! Looks like the girls are having a blast in the sprinkler.
Post a Comment