Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Mature Audiences Only

Well, I know the Redskins tight end, Chris Cooley just got in trouble for posting pics of his boy parts on the internet, but I also know no one will believe me if I don't show proof that this little munchkin is indeed male. So here it is!
I've included all the pics the ultrasound tech gave us, even though to most people it's just fuzz. Ben wasn't ever able to discern the boy parts, but he's willing to take my word for it.
So, I guess I need to learn how to sew boy clothes now!
Eve and Sadie were excited to see the pictures, but not at all surprised he's a boy. From the start they told anyone who asked that they're getting a new brother. They did pick out a few girl names just in case - Saladozy Rosy, Chorchiya, and Rainbow Girl were their favorites. As for Liberty, she still laughs and says "no" when I tell her there's a baby in my tummy. She thinks it's a cute game and plays along by giving my belly kisses, but she knows better.









4 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Finally huh?! I'll try to bring some boy clothes up next time we're up! Congratulations!

Trina said...

Beeeeeutiful!

("for mature audiences only" - that is cute!)

Megan said...

Thanks, guys. Just trying to keep up with you two!

Anonymous said...

i am glad to see your new little one.
Love to You all. Great to see your crafts for sale! And Best wishes to Ben in His New Project!
xo, Cami*