It's been a long couple weeks, but I think life might be getting easier. Nathan is not the easy-going cherub I thought he would be. Maybe that's our fault for naming him after a martyr. Those types are always high-strung and opinionated; hence the tendency to get killed for mouthing off. Dang, maybe I really messed up here! Anyway, the runt is starting to be a little happier to play somewhere other than on me, which is a blessing. He's rolling both ways now (front to back, back to front), and sometimes when he rolls onto his belly, he ends up on all 4's with his belly off the carpet. The only hitch is he hasn't quite figured out how to get his head up in that position. It's pretty adorable.
We got a goat a week or two ago (it's all mush in my porridge brain), and I've been really enjoying the goat milk experience. We've been buying goat milk for Liberty from our neighbor, but when the opportunity came to get our own, I couldn't pass it up. We're sharing the cost, milk, and responsibility with our good friends, the Browns, who live next door. I've made yogurt and ice cream, and today's the big day - my first cheese. I hope Liberty likes it, since it's really for her. Anyway, I'll update with pictures someday soon or not soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU ARE SUPERWOMAN! I can't believe you made yogurt! And I saw your little angel in church today, sleeping his little heart away! And Evie was so cute giving her talk!
I don't know about super woman. I think her house would probably be a lot cleaner... ;)
...and she probably wouldn't leave church early to sneak in a nap.
Post a Comment