Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Sleep of the Just

When you're seven months old and sleepy, you just go to sleep. And you don't hold grudges when your Mom wakes you up trying to get some photos.


Here's another example of his sleep-anywhere skills. I was putting the girls down for a nap and I thought to myself, "I haven't heard Nathan's voice in a while." I went to check on him where he'd been playing in the living room, and there he was -

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love sleeping pictures like these! Don't you just love that babies can sleep in pretty much any position?

Megan said...

I know, it makes me so jealous!

Sara said...

Weston did the same thing not to long ago. I need to post the pictures still. Too cute!

Megan said...

Where's my invite to your blog Sara? I only get to see pics of Weston when Grandma Lyman gets one. mmavy@sbcglobal.net

Renee said...

These pictures are adorable and that expression on his face when he was woken up, TOO CUTE !