Well, I have so much fun reading the blogs of friends and family, I decided it's about time to start our own.Here's my latest folly. I can't resist getting the girls dressed up in matching outfits and getting their pictures done. No matter how hard I try I can't get them to all sit still and look at the camera at home. Maybe it's the extra set of hands at the studio that makes it possible.
These outfits were made for my sister's wedding. We had nine little girls dressed in matching shirts and skirts. I kept losing my kids amongst all the curly headed Huckins. My older sisters' kids all look just like mine from above.
On Thurs. after our preschool group, Ben and I decided to take a trip to Tahoe and spend the night at our friends' cabin (thanks, Sam and Joyce). We had originally hoped to leave the kids with someone and make it our anniversary trip, but Libby is still too dependent on Mommy for that, so we took all the munchkins with us. The cabin was a little crowded with all of us in it, and I worried all night that the big kids would wake up and try to come down the stairs, but for all that we had a good time. We took the kids for a walk at Sugar Pine Natl. Park in the snow, and Eve and Sadie got to play in it that evening when the snow began to stick.
3 comments:
Hi Megan!
I am glad you have a log so we can catch up with one another. By the way my new e-mail address is dgbarrera@ca.rr.com . I rarely check my yahoo account, but I am glad I did. I love you and look forward to catching up.
Love,
Gellie
Great Pictures! You made the dresses?
Yeah, I find I have to take up hobbies like sewing because I never have enough laundry, dishes, vacuuming etc to keep me busy :)
Post a Comment