Here are some fun pictures of Liberty playing her latest game - vegetate in a basket. She brings it into the living room, gets inside, and sucks her thumb for a while, then when she needs a fresh view, she gets out and moves it to a better spot and gets in again.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My Hobbies
Ok, the boy isn't here yet, this is still a female-dominated blog, so no more football. And speaking of girly stuff, my pack has finally made it to etsy.com! You can check out my listings at alipboutique. A friend of mine has been so kind as to post my things at her shop. She has some darling hats and headbands for sale there. So now, when I make something fun for my kids or my friends, you can expect to see an extra one posted at the shop.
Here are some fun pictures of Liberty playing her latest game - vegetate in a basket. She brings it into the living room, gets inside, and sucks her thumb for a while, then when she needs a fresh view, she gets out and moves it to a better spot and gets in again.




And here's Eve being cute.
Here are some fun pictures of Liberty playing her latest game - vegetate in a basket. She brings it into the living room, gets inside, and sucks her thumb for a while, then when she needs a fresh view, she gets out and moves it to a better spot and gets in again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pix are so cute... Liberty knows her mind!
FYI - the link to the boutique doesnt't work...maybe it is just me, I don't know. Darn, I wanted to see your stuff!
That's the cutest thing I ever heard of.
Well, the links were working... I don't know what the deal is. If you go to www.etsy.com and put the seller's name as alipboutique, you can find the shop. Michelle also just started a website which is at www.alipboutique.com. My baby carrier is there, and when I get a minute, I'm going to set up a way for people to custom order dresses.
Post a Comment