skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Orifices, Part II
Well, I guess the rice crispy episode was a bit too painless. This morning Liberty came to me saying, "Way way in my noe!" No way, we just did this! At first I couldn't see it. A black raisin is hard to find in a dark little hole, but she kept insisting it was in there, and eventually, I found it. This time blowing didn't work, and I had to ask Monica to come over and help me hold her down and hold the flashlight while I dug around. It did come out after a little screaming, and sad as it sounds, I hope her nose is sore for a few days. If this continues I'm not going to be able to DIY (do-it-yourself) anymore. The objects are getting deeper and bigger.
7 comments:
I don't think I could do that...kudos to you!!! I would again end up at the doctors...like we did last night for Austin's dive into the tub with his eye!
What a good mom you are to handle it. If my kids stick something in their noses can I come to your house?
No way, Vanessa. My kids don't need any inspiration - they've got enough ideas of their own! And by the way, hide the matches. That Isaac...
Ouch, that made MY nose hurt! Can't imagine having to dig for an object. Another day in the life of a mom right !:)
luckily Mavy noses are HUGE
Ben
I didn't realize this happened before...maybe Libby gets bored with her hands ;)
I guess sucking her thumb isn't exciting enough!
Post a Comment