Monday, July 6, 2009

Star Valley Vacation

We went on a week-long vacation to Star Valley, WY at the end of June. I don't really have the time to tell every little detail, but here's the visit in pictures -
Ben had to work a couple days.
Enjoying lunch in Uncle Steve's front yard.
Parks there just aren't the same.
I sat down to feed Nathan, and when I looked up, I saw this. I was too busy trying to be available to catch her if she fell to take any more pictures. She did just fine and was ready to try it again!

We visited Teton Nat'l Park early early early one morning, and stopped at Colter Bay for a picnic breakfast and to visit the Indian Art Museum.



Bison -

Those are elk!The Tetons -
My favorite part of the Valley, up by Smoot -
Steve's front yard in the early morning -


Steve's back yard at sunset -


My favorite evening of the whole trip was when we went to a bbq with a couple families who are friends with Steve. The kids had a blast playing 13 different kinds of tag, and we thoroughly enjoyed the grown-ups.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Looks like you have some future plumbers in the family. WY looks beautiful.

Megan said...

Ben posed with them, but I decided against publishing that one :)

Renee said...

Love the butt crack photos :) We see a lot of those with our girlies too. I'm wondering if it is a malfunction with the pants...Looks like the best kind of vacation to have! Love the outdoors and being with the family!