Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Clarification?

When Ben read my post, he didn't get it. It makes sense to me. Adam found the peach tree, and, like Jason, spent the day sitting under it eating peaches. He didn't want to share his find with Eve. She spent the day wandering around the seedier side of Eden and ran into the serpent. Those apples looked great only because she'd never experienced peaches! So, please, tell me. Did I write a bummer post, or is Ben a victim of post-literary public schools?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I am proud to say that I got it the first time :)

Jason said...

I thought it was funny

Jeanie/Mom/Gramma said...

I got it! and I must say...I agree...peaches are so much better!

Carrina said...

I think Ben got out of school what he put in. Yes, Jason, it was very clever.

Ben said...

I've told Megan the same thing Carrina, thanks for backing me up.

Doesn't it mean I'm not a selfish person if I didn't immediately recognize the selfish actions Megan is accusing Adam of engaging in? You selfish jerks:)

Ben