Liberty's running commentary to me was all about where we would put the various animals when we brought them home. The stuffed giraffes certainly wouldn't fit in our house, but the fishes could go in the bathtub and the snake would like our houseplant by the kitchen sink. I guess she thought we were at a store? That's the only interesting place we go, so I guess it makes sense.
My Mom and Dad and Angie were awesome. They took Libi and Nathan almost the whole time so I could focus on the big kids.
This is in a tunnel that was all aquarium -
The indoor rainforest. There were moths and butterflies everywhere... very tempting!
In the prehistoric shark mouth.
Angie found a hugely fat Mamma praying mantis for the girls to look at. Sadie was the bravest.
4 comments:
It looks like so much fun! Josh got to go there for work one day (what? a field trip sponsered by work? yeah, I know...where's my gosh dang field trip!?) Anyway, he's been saying ever since that we need to go sometime. Ahh, maybe one day I won't be busy any more!
We'll probably go again this spring. I'll let you know when and we can do it together. DON'T GO ON A MONDAY! They told me that was the slowest day of the week, but it's actually the day all the school kids come for field trips.
And therefore pedophiles...
Wait, you don't have a bathtub, do you? I'm so glad you got to go! I meant to ask you about it! Thanks for posting! We're gonna have to find a way to get there sometime.
Way to think positive Ben!
No Mondays, got it!
Post a Comment